- The Media Library has been updated with additional organizational tools. You can now freely move files in between folders, or even move folders into other folders.
- Paddings have been changed to scale down percentually based on the size of the screen. This means that instead of paddings staying the exact same size across screen sizes, they now scale down based on the size of your screen thus resulting into better (automated) responsiveness.
- You now have extra control over borders by being able to set it for each individual side (top, bottom, left, or right) instead of only being able to add a border that would automatically be displayed on all sides.
- We squashed an annoying bug that would sometimes make paddings appear on top of your Block, Column, or Element settings, thus preventing you to access it.
- We fixed several issues with borders on the Video and Embed element.
- We solved issues with the Visibility settings.
- We squeezed a bug that would make it hard to open an Overlay from the overview.
- We solved a bug that prevented you from changing the color of a text link once you styled in in the Theme.
As always, if you have questions or feedback about this release feel free to reach out to our support team via firstname.lastname@example.org.
See what’s next by checking out the official Foleon roadmap.