Your dashboard gives you an overview of your Foleon account. From Dashboard you can edit projects, publications, account settings and visit our help center.
In this article
- Help Center
- Recent Work
You’ll find the menu on the left side of the dashboard. From there, you can adjust your profile information, change your password, search for your projects, change your account settings and visit the help center.
On the top left, there’s a blue circle with your initials. To change your password, profile name, and email address, click See profile.
Projects offers an overview of the different publications within your projects and the project settings.
With Foleon, every new publication is part of a project. Each project has its own settings: a hostname, Google Analytics code and default logos. These settings apply to all publications within a project. More info on projects can be found in the article Working With Projects.
At Users you can invite new users, switch roles and delete old users.
- 1: Invite: Click on Invite New User and a new window will open. Here you can add the name and email address of the new user, and the role she/he will have. More about the different roles later in this subchapter.
- 2: Switch roles: beneath the Role option you can change between admin, publisher and editor.
- 3: Delete: you have the option to delete a user by clicking on the trash can.
The different roles are:
- Admin: has complete access to the platform, all created content, and control over account-related settings.
- Publisher: has full access to projects and publications, but can’t manage account-related settings.
Editor: can create projects and publications, but can’t publish, delete or take them offline.
When you click on Account you’ll go to the dashboard where you can manage and edit:
Change your name, email address, and phone number
Add, edit and remove users
View license details, account details, additional products and billing history.
- Stored data
Manage your form-submissions. Enter an email address to either export or delete all related data. More info about forms can be found in the article: All about forms.
Upgrade your license
If you have any questions about your account or the editor, visit Foleon’s knowledge base.
When you create a publication you can start from scratch or use one of our pre-designed page templates.
It’s always handy to have your latest work right in front of you. That’s why we’ve created the view ‘recent work’, which shows the three publications you have last worked on. This way you won’t have to go to ‘projects’ and search there.